- Paper submission deadline:
Aug. 9, 2019Aug. 20, 2019 [11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time].
- Notification to authors: Aug. 30, 2019
- Camera ready deadline: Sep. 10, 2019 [11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time]
Topics of the papers include but are not limited to:
- Road scene understanding in constrained and unconstrained environment
- Road scene understanding in favorable and adverse weather/illumination conditions
- Learning to drive via imitation leaning
- Learning, evaluation and testing with simulated data
- Real-world driving datasets
- Multi-task learning for autonomous driving
- Design and development of robust and real-time network architectures
- Novel Automotive Sensors and their applications
- Sensor fusion (Camera, Lidar, Radar, GPS, etc.) for autonomous driving
- Design and development of driving models with navigation maps
- Edge cases and risk profiling for autonomous driving
- Design and development of intelligent driving assistant systems
- We solicit extended abstract, short papers, and normal papers on the aforementioned topics
- Submitted manuscript should follow the ICCV 2019 paper template
- Page limit: normal paper shouldn’t exceed 8 pages; short papers shouldn’t exceed 4 pages; and abstracts shouldn’t exceed 2 pages; All excluding references.
- Paper submissions must contain substantial original content not submitted to any other conference, workshop or journal.
- Extended abstracts are used to present ongoing work or published work (incl. ICCV’19 papers).
- The accepted papers will be published in the CVF open access archive, if the authors so wish.
- Submissions will be peer reviewed under double-blind policy, and need be submitted online through the CMT system at https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ADW2019.
- There will be best paper awards.